72 Hour Special Flash Sale
Enjoy the greatest savings on Enfagrow A+ milk formulas for 72-hours only, exlusively on Enfashop! Shop for your child's favourite milk formulas and get up to $56 Off product bundles plus extra 10% Off with no minimum spend*. Limited time only.
Up to $56 Off + Extra 10% Off*
with no minimum spend
Apply code at checkout.
*Terms & Conditions
• Promotion starts on 21st August 2020 to 24th August 2020 (12pm).
• Promotion is only applicable for Enfagrow A+ Gentlease Stage 3, Enfagrow A+ Stage 3, 4, 5. While stocks last.
- 10% OFF Voucher code can only be used exclusively on Enfashop and applicable for use only for Enfagrow A+ Gentlease Stage 3, Enfagrow A+ Stage 3, 4 and 5. No minimum spend required.
- All of the above are not applicable with any order containing Enfamil A+ Stage 1, 2 and Nutramigen products.
• All products sold through EnfaShop – Enfagrow A+ Official Flagship Store has a minimum of 6 months' expiration date unless otherwise stated in the product listing page.
• Every order can only have a maximum of 1 voucher to be applied. There is strictly no stacking of vouchers i.e. using 2 vouchers at the same time.
• If a voucher code is provided in the campaign landing page, the voucher code will only be utilised if the voucher is successfully keyed in upon checkout by the customer manually. Due to technical restrictions, we are unable to input the voucher code on your behalf once the order has been made. Currently, the voucher will not be automatically keyed in upon checkout.
**Mead Johnson & Company claim based in part on Value Sales data reported by Nielsen for the Children Nutrition Milk Formula category across measured off-premise retail channels in 27 countries for the 12 months ending June 2017.
^^ 2 servings of Enfagrow A+ per day to help meet recommended daily DHA intake. FAO/WHO recommends daily dietary DHA intake of 10-12mg/kg body weight for children 12-24 months or 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 2 years old and above, 150-200mg DHA+EPA for children 4 years old and above, 200-250mg DHA+EPA for children 6-10 years old. Reference: FAO 2010. Fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Report of an expert consultation. FAO Food and Nutrition Paper no. 91. FAO:Rome.