Tailored to provide nutrition for supporting growth and development of your child
No matter your little one's age, we have the right formula to suit his or her new needs. Our wide range of nutritional products have been scientifically formulated for your child's every stage of growth and development. Shop for your child's favourite milk formulas and get up to $30 Off plus free gifts worth $119*! Limited time only.
Free Gifts with Purchase*
While stocks last!
Shaun the Sheep Monchi Backpack
with minimum spend of $200
Shaun the Sheep Ride On Suitcase
with minimum spend of $280
*Terms & Conditions
• Promotion starts on 14th August 2020 (12pm) to 21st August 2020 (12pm).
• Promotion is only applicable for Enfagrow A+ Gentlease Stage 3, Enfagrow A+ Stage 3, 4, 5. While stocks last.
- Get Free Shaun the Sheep Monchi Backpack worth $85.90 with minimum spend of $200.
- Get Free Shaun the Sheep Ride On Suitcase worth $119.90 with minimum spend of $280.
- All of the above are not applicable with any order containing Enfamil A+ Stage 1, 2 and Nutramigen products.
• All products sold through EnfaShop – Enfagrow A+ Official Flagship Store has a minimum of 6 months' expiration date unless otherwise stated in the product listing page.
• Every order can only have a maximum of 1 voucher to be applied. There is strictly no stacking of vouchers i.e. using 2 vouchers at the same time.
• If a voucher code is provided in the campaign landing page, the voucher code will only be utilised if the voucher is successfully keyed in upon checkout by the customer manually. Due to technical restrictions, we are unable to input the voucher code on your behalf once the order has been made. Currently, the voucher will not be automatically keyed in upon checkout.
**Mead Johnson & Company claim based in part on Value Sales data reported by Nielsen for the Children Nutrition Milk Formula category across measured off-premise retail channels in 27 countries for the 12 months ending June 2017.
^^ 2 servings of Enfagrow A+ per day to help meet recommended daily DHA intake. FAO/WHO recommends daily dietary DHA intake of 10-12mg/kg body weight for children 12-24 months or 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 2 years old and above, 150-200mg DHA+EPA for children 4 years old and above, 200-250mg DHA+EPA for children 6-10 years old. Reference: FAO 2010. Fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Report of an expert consultation. FAO Food and Nutrition Paper no. 91. FAO:Rome.